Private Forums
Dear Santa .. please may I have .. more than 1000 members
21 December 2009
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR from the SPREAD team in Calicut, India and Aberdeen, Scotland.

We hope that 2010 will bring to you, and your loved ones, happiness and health.

For our Christmas, we would like you to introduce SPREAD to as many of your friends as possible.

We have over 925 members and it is our dream to have 1000 by the end of this year and 2000 by the end of 2010.

All you need to do is forward this email to your friends and colleagues that are similar-minded to you = sharing for the benefit of our industry. You can either forward from your Outlook or log into SPREAD and use the "Email a Friend" feature in the yellow-shaded section at the top line of this discussion.

THANKYOU so MUCH

Dave Taylor
1 answer(s)
admin
Managing Director (rp-squared.com)
Relentless Pursuit Of Perfection Ltd.
Total Posts: 377
*** GOAL ACHIEVED ****

On 27th February 2008, at a DWOP in Tanggu China, I announced my goal of achieving a membership of 1000. At that time we had 476 members.

Well folks .. as of 22.04 hrs GMT 11th April 2010, we now have 1000 members in 197 companies.

I'd like to thank you all for your contributions and welcome any suggestions for improvement.

Kind regards from a delighted Dave Taylor

(I attach a company profile of RELENTLESS PURSUIT of PERFECTION Ltd to show how far the company has come as well)
Documents uploaded by user:
Company Profile_02Feb10_12.pdf
Jump to top of the page