The Plan for 2011

Hi folks,

It's me here .. the guy who provides this free forum, by paying $15000 / year towards the salary of a bright programmer, and his mentor (Kumar). This is because we all believe that this kind of forum would be stifled if the members had to find budget to pay their dues; no matter the oil price, there are those "bean counters" who cannot find the funds to pay subscrpitions for you, our members, to participate in one of the most exclusive clubs in the world.

After 5.5 years, we have 1113 members in 211 companies, in pretty much any company in the world (that's worth knowing .. he he). We have had 642 discussions, 1028 responses .. 47,328 hits and 1867 in the past 30 days.

If you are still reading down to here, that means that you are one of the creatures in our industry who actually gives a damn .. who is fed up with all the bull?@*& about "not enough time to share" .. "don't wanna' give way our competitive edge" .. pah .. who realises that we are all in this together.

That's why I set up this site. That's why I do my best to protect you all from people that want to join for ulterior motives (at least 2 a week) .. and why I moderate ever discussion, patrolling the 6-8 hour gap between a discussion/response being posted .. and kit hitting the forum.

This is exhilirating, but also darned-right tiring.

Please let me know personally if :
1. You think we should keep this site going
2. Any ideas to impove it
3. How me and the guys in India can make a buck or two from it.

Please email : dave@rp-squared.com and admin@myspread.co.uk

Thankyou and all the best for Xmas and New Year, whatever your faith, culture and dog's name might be.

Dave Taylor
MD
Relentless Pursuit of Perfection Ltd
5 Answer(s)

Support Spread

We need the support of our members to keep our forum online. If you find the information on spread useful please consider a donation

donate