More than a million hits, 900 discussions and 1825 members .. HOW YOU CAN HELP

Hi everyone

From Relentless Pursuit of Perefction Ltd, the host of this FREE service ..... I'd like to say a great big thank-you to you all!!! We have now exceeded 1 million hits on SPREAD, we have 900 Discussions in the system (every one accessible via search or browsing the discussions) and 1825 members.

I continue to moderate (patrol) the site to minimise the 'annoying' threads that plague other sites and I still personally screen every new member: at least 20% get rejected, for a variety of reasons. 

We are all experiencing tough times, though I am pleased to say that our Workshop business is up 40% on last year (HAZOPs, DWOPs, CWOPs, Well Cost Reduction Workshops, Operational Framework Alignment) and there's renewed interest in our performance services that have seen clients "drill wells in half the AFE time" (Bench-marking, i-DWOPs, coaching).  It was at times like this, when the oil price plunged to $9/bbl from the giddy heights of $23/bbl, that the need for Technical Limit approach was recognised by the industry. We have clung to the belief that it's PEOPLE that make the difference and that you should create an Enabling Environment for them to be all that they can be; inside and outside every organisation. See attached

Here's what you can do:
  • Go to Linkedin and follow us on 'Relentless Pursuit of Perfection Ltd' and  'SPREAD'
  • Encourage your friends and colleagues to join SPREAD and then to follow us
..and, of course, if you really want to make a difference within your activity-set, drop us a line on dave@rp-squared.com and we can discuss how we can help you.

Best wishes

Dave

Documents uploaded by user:

Notes on Enabling Environment_November 2014.pdf

Living the Limit Chain Links.pdf

0 Answer(s)

Support Spread

We need the support of our members to keep our forum online. If you find the information on spread useful please consider a donation

donate