Latest Well Completion In Short Radius Drain Holes

Dear Fellow
HI, Well come to field of well completion. I want to get latest well completion technique for SRDH particularly offshore having limestone formations.
In a brief description of our field , Workover operations are carried out for Short Radius Drain holes . After retrivel of old completion equipments, and squeezing the present performation, CHFR logs are recorded to establish bypass oil .Deponding on CHFR logs, SRDH are drilled are setting whipstocks in 7" Liners. Around 250/300 m formations are drilled deponding on good formations. Normally drain holes are kept barefoot. We generally Lower 2 7/8 tubing due High Dog leg severity otherwise we had faced entry problem through window milled portions.
I want to know the latest well completions techniques in drainhole particularly any special type of packers to be used , segmentation method or anyother tool used by the industry keeping in view of inteligent well completion. Well completion of a SRDH wells is attached for your reference . I will be higly obliged incase industry expert can shares their experience in completiong such typr of SRDH wells on latest world practices .However I also want to know that even SRDH still is preferred option or not.
Regards,
N.A.SIDDIQUI
GENERAL MANAGER
ONGC,India
Email:nasiddiqui52@gmail.com
Mob:9869222707
Documents uploaded by user:

XYZ.xls

HA-2ZH.pdf

0 Answer(s)

Support Spread

We need the support of our members to keep our forum online. If you find the information on spread useful please consider a donation

donate