Help Connect Me to Any Oil & Gas Firm in Nigeria

Hi  Dear Professionals. I hold with a degree in Chemical engineering i obtained in 2014. Between 2014 to date i have done training and certification in HSE1,2,3, HSE Advanced professional, Basic Rig Safety, Medic First Aid, Hydrogen Sulfide alive, Permit- to-work, Roustabout,Basic Fire fighting, Introduction to Drilling and well control, Introduction to mud engineering,Oil and gas project management, to name a few.  
        I am writing because up to date i haven't had opportunity to really practice engineering in the oil and gas sector as i a have a deep passion for. I have tried all i could over 5 years now. All i do i study and check where i could do a free course online to still keep myself current and abrased of new facts in the oil industry.
        Am not asking for a job, but i need someone, anyone, who understands my plied, willing to help me and has connections to any oil and gas company in Nigeria from all over the world to help me connect me to any oil & gas firm, where i could work as volunteer, completely for free so i could gain real life practical experience... While the oil industry is large, i particularly have passion for drilling & well control engineering, wireline engineering , completion engineering or drilling fluids engineering. 
       I am focused,smart, disciplined and can work for hours on any project and can multi task. i can work with a team and individually. i am creative, a self-started and sure have a pleasing personality.
       I could me reach via email on: igbokedaniels@gmail.com or via mobile on +2348022299864. My current location is Lagos, Nigeria. Am willing to relocate to any part of the country.
        Please i look forward to a consideration from someone out there from anywhere in the world. 
        Thanks and God bless!!!!!

0 Answer(s)

Support Spread

We need the support of our members to keep our forum online. If you find the information on spread useful please consider a donation

donate