Tips for public drilling operations?

Has anyone got arrested while doing some public test drills? I have this problem pretty frequently when they are building new buildings and I decide to take my good ol' Makita for a test drill. 

I want some tips on how to avoid getting caught while testing various new public drilling spots such as libraries, public pools and most specifically any frequently visited downtown spots which seem to attract the law enforcement most often.

Also I absolutely must listen to Chief Keef's debut album Finally Rich to get into the right mindset for illegal drilling operations but I fear it's one of my weaknesses since if I use headphones I can't hear passers-by, alternatively if I bring a bluetooth speaker it attracts a lot of unwanted attention.

I have plenty of experience in constumes and found that construction overalls work the best for disguise but any tips on making me even more stealthy? Maybe some engineer or inspector gear?
Documents uploaded by user:

2468232652_0c6d65c21e_o.jpg

0 Answer(s)

Support Spread

We need the support of our members to keep our forum online. If you find the information on spread useful please consider a donation

donate