As part of our drive to encourage members to contribute, I will occasionally be digging through unanswered questions.
Getting answers to your questions motivates you to submit more, as we are seeing with a few of our members.
As always, those of you who may feel uncomfortable about submitting 'using your name and company' can email your content to me and I will submit under my name.
- When compiling input, you can use the Preview feature (next to the Submit button) to see what your input looks like.
- Once you press 'Submit' , your input goes onto the site and goes out with the next alert (every midnight GMT).
- We will be adding the feature to edit/delete your own input, but delete will not be possible once a 'response' has been linked to it.
As always, I can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
Right, please looks at Ilker's question and see if you can help him.
- If you can't, but know someone who can, then look closely and you'll see a Share feature (Twitter or email).
- Click on that and you can forward to a friend.