Help us find: 20" Xover joint for Subsea Well
This week's challenge.
We need your help to track down one (1), and preferably two (2), joints of 20" casing.
The details are:
- Minimum and maximum length
- Min 3m
- Max 13m
- Connection type on either end
- Box: 20" OD X 0.625 WT, VIPER-3ST
- Pin: 20”OD x 0.812” WT, H60/MT
- Weight, Grade etc
- Anything above X65 and 0.625” WT is of interest, as long as connections are compatible.
If you know where these are located, and/or someone else who might be able to assist, please respond here.
Thanks and kind regards
PLEASE LOGIN OR SIGN UP TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION
We need the support of our members to keep our forum online. If you find the information on spread useful please consider a donation