A google search of "Drilling Reporting Software" uncovers loads of offerings. I'm interested to see which would be a good choice of a web-based reporting system. If you are familiar with one of the commercially available offerings, would you give your opinion as to whether you consider it offers good value for money?
- Web based, reports can be seen or generated by anyone with access.
- Easy / instinctive to use with minimum training
- Doesn't duplicate the same info in different places
- Allows export of data in useful formats (so you can play with it in Excel or other programs)
- Good report generating capabilities, not just for reading but let's say I wanted to pull out all the 12.25" bits that had drilled with OBM on a RSS ... for instance.
- Cost per user is reasonable.
- Is it good to use on mobile devices