Private Forums
GEOPRO JETTING SYSTEM – HYDRA
20 September 2017
I need to inquire if anyone has used the "GEOPRO JETTING SYSTEM – HYDRA" system, it is basically a hydraulic reamer shoe, which would rotate in case of any obstruction and help the casing pass through any ledge/obstruction.
I was wondering if anyone has any experience of running this or similar shoes like this, and do they provide the advantage as stated by their manufacturers ?
4 answer(s)
David048
Global Account Manager
Deep Casing Tools
Total Posts: 3
The Hydra is more of a rotating nozzle that jets and can also be used for cement enhancement, it does not have enough power to ream and remove obstructions. Check out www.deepcasingtools.com, the TurboCaser can be used to ream in casings or liners and has a pass/drill through ID, and the TurboRunner does the same for completions without the drill through capability. We have around 370 runs to date, you can contact me on david@deepcasingtools.com for any additional information needed. 
David048
Global Account Manager
Deep Casing Tools
The Hydra is more of a rotating nozzle that jets and can also be used for cement enhancement, it does not have enough power to ream and remove obstructions. Check out www.deepcasingtools.com, the TurboCaser can be used to ream in casings or liners and has a pass/drill through ID, and the TurboRunner does the same for completions without the drill through capability. We have around 370 runs to date, you can contact me on david@deepcasingtools.com for any additional information needed. 
David048
Global Account Manager
Deep Casing Tools
bennyfmc
Drilling Engineer
Pertamina
Total Posts: 4
Is it similar with W'Ford Free Rotating Eccentric Guide (FREG)? Its a good tool however they dont have floats.
Posted by

Umair Baig

Drilling Engineer

Pakistan Petroleum Ltd

Total Posts: 19
Jump to top of the page