Following on from contact time further education.
What can SPREAD specialists further inform us in regard to technological and recent cement advancements in terms of fluid displacements, cement spacers and chemical flushes advancements, theories and practices.
Key areas we consider generally being classified as
- Fluids compatibility
- Fluid separation
- Aid in mud displacement (mud gel removal)
- Solids suspension
- Companies current best practice recommendations is complex well situations/conditions such as
- shallow water flow/gas, hydrates mounds
- shallow geo-pressures in deepwater
- Cementing HPHT transition and reservoir zones
- High angle, extended reach wells.
- Primary cementation
- Liner cementation
Note: Latest cement course: fluids displacement 'training' Presentation I have as attached for perusal.
All SPREAD members responses comments, feedback greatly appreciated.