COVID-19 protocol at the Wellsite: Are personnel wearing masks?Dear all
At a recent MPD x DWOP here in Indonesia, the HSE group discussion raised a very interesting question. We'd like to share this with members and see how you are minimising the potential for COVID-19 spreading on the wellsite.
- Equipment is sprayed with disinfectant in the yard
- In some offshore places, we hear that equipment is isolated for up to three (3) days before being handle
- Personnel undergo all kinds of quarantine and tests before being allowed to the rig
- What about the supply boat equipment and personnel?
- What other ways have you identified that COVID-19 can reach your wellsite and what precautions are you taking?
- What precautions are taken on the wellsite to control an outbreak?
- Are personnel required to wear masks at all times?
- How are meal times handled?
- What else are member organisations doing?
Thanks and kind regards