How to invite a friend to SPREAD

Dear members

It's been very fulfilling to spring-clean the site.  I've been at at for 3 weeks now and worked through from January 2005 to March 2011.

We have renewed profiles, updated email addresses, lost about 150 members and gained about 30.

Some members have said that they don't feel their question would be framed properly or that they don't feel qualified to respond or that their English is not good enough.  Rest assured that you have a few safeguards:
  • I get to see all items 6-14 hours before the alert goes out; and often help tidy things up
  • If you're still uncertain, then just email me (dave@rp-squared.com) and I'll help as soon as I can
Some of you have said how much you would like to introduce the site to your colleagues, but that you did not know how to do so.  To help you, help us, help others, we have prepared the attached guide, "How to Introduce a friend to SPREAD".

I hope that it helps, and look forward to welcoming your friends and colleagues.

Kind regards

Dave Taylor
Managing Director - Relentless Pursuit of Perfection Ltd (rp-squared)
http://www.rp-squared.com
Technical Facilitation, Coaching "to bring out the best in teams"

Documents uploaded by user:

Invite a friend.pdf

0 Answer(s)

Support Spread

We need the support of our members to keep our forum online. If you find the information on spread useful please consider a donation

donate