Sharing is a good sign of Caring

Dear members

About 10 weeks ago, we had almost 3000 members on our active list.

Today that number stands at 2041! Yes, it's got less. It's called "high grading".

This site is a FREE site, that has cost me over $250,000 to set up and run.  It is my personal gift to an industry that gave my father, and now me, a great opportunity to mix with wonderful people.

Over the past 10 weeks, I have been contacting each member, personally with the email address here on SPREAD or using my subscription on Linked-IN to connect. Sooo few (<10%) have even responded!

All of these members once joined with the noble aspiration to share with others.

For over a thousand (1000) of our members, that dream has not become reality for whatever reason. However, I'm delighted to say that many have responded with kind words of encouragement and some have reacted by recruiting their network.

My review is now at members who joined in March 2018 (just over 2 years ago) and will continue contacting those newer members.

For those of you that care about sharing, and support what we are trying to do, please recruit your network (but ONLY people who think like you do) and also forward our SPREAD posts on Linked-IN.

SPREAD will always be free, but my motivation to invest in it does depend on how I feel it is perceived in the industry.

Best wishes

Dave

18 Answer(s)

Support Spread

We need the support of our members to keep our forum online. If you find the information on spread useful please consider a donation

donate