Welcome to Newest SPREAD

Dear members

First of all, I'd like to thank each-and-every-one-of-you for having joined and a special thanks to those of you who are ‘active'.

On 15th March 2011, we launched ‘New SPREAD’.  Well, almost 10 years to the day, myself and our development team are pleased to announce the launch of newest SPREAD.

This has taken almost 7 months of effort, at a time when there may have been more important things to spend money on (like weekend breaks, and …. ), but it feels like it has been worth it.

I'd like to start by thanking Jason Lavis of OOTB (Out of the Box Innovations) and the team at AIST for their persistence and understanding as we have added features and worked hard to improve the user-experience. Alaso

I've lost track of how much I've spent on this site, but it is at least $250,000 since we started.  It's my way of put-on back into an industry that, not only gave my father a working-life of  1946-1981,  but also me since  graduating  from the Royal School of Mines (Imperial College) in 1982.

This release has too many new features to describe here in this ‘alert’, so why not log in and have a rove around.  We've worked hard to stress-test the system, and welcome your feedback on anything that we might have over-looked.

We will be issuing a ‘fact sheet’ in a short while, but we're all a bit busy right now.

Enjoy

Kind regards

Dave

1 Answer(s)

Support Spread

We need the support of our members to keep our forum online. If you find the information on spread useful please consider a donation

donate