New Group: RenewablesDear members
We thinned out membership from almost 3000 to 1750, based on:
- Lack of responses to our emails where we asked, "Do you still want to be a member?"
- Responses saying, "No thank-you"
- or simply that the emails bounced (obsolete email) and, though we then tried two use Linked-in to re-connect, the member could not be contacted
Our most recent member is from the 'Renewable's community, so we have created a Group for 'Renewables': Wind, Solar, Wave.
We have always have Geo-thermal, be cause that involved our 'traditional' skill-set (drilling and completion).
We also have HSE, Subsea and Sub-surface Groups.
We hope you can pass an invitation on to your friends and colleagues who might be interested in what this FREE forum has to offer. Options:
- Using the Invite a Friend feature in your Profile
- By simply forwarding the alert email to them
- Using the Share feature at the bottom of this particular Discussion (click on the envelope)
PLEASE LOGIN OR SIGN UP TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION
We need the support of our members to keep our forum online. If you find the information on spread useful please consider a donation
Expectations Workshops (PNG)
Looking for (D)TL coaches to work offshore SE Asia
**MoVember ** SPREAD and Relentless Pursuit .. support Movember
Relentless Pursuit wins "Helping hands" contract - starts performance contract in Indonesia
rp-squared completes third DWOP in Kurdistan - recruiting another facilitator